In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter referred to as LSSICE), we inform you that AUDIOVISUAL FIANZAS, S.G.R., with registered address at C/ Luís Buñuel, 2. 2º. Ciudad de la Imagen. Pozuelo de Alarcón. 28223, Madrid and VAT number V-84550359, is the owner of the website www.creasgr.com (hereinafter referred to as the website).
1. The general conditions contained in this legal notice regulate the access and use of the website provided free of charge by AUDIOVISUAL FIANZAS, S.G.R., to Internet users. Accessing the website implies the acceptance of these conditions without reservation. The use of certain services offered on this site will also be governed by the specific conditions provided in each case, which will be deemed accepted by the mere use of such services.
2. The viewing, printing, and partial downloading of the website's content are authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
Compatible with the purposes of the website.
It should be carried out with the sole aim of obtaining the contained information for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation, or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
None of the contents related to the website should be modified in any way.
No graphic, icon, or image available on the website should be used, copied, or distributed separately from the rest of the accompanying images.
3. AUDIOVISUAL FIANZAS, S.G.R., reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the website, as well as to the configuration and presentation of the website and the conditions of access.
4. AUDIOVISUAL FIANZAS, S.G.R., does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website or its content, nor that it is up to date. AUDIOVISUAL FIANZAS, S.G.R., will carry out, whenever possible and without significant difficulty, and as soon as it becomes aware of any errors, disconnections, or lack of updates in the content, all necessary actions to correct the errors, restore communication, and update the content.
5. Both access to the website and any misuse of the information contained therein are the sole responsibility of the user. AUDIOVISUAL FIANZAS, S.G.R., will not be responsible for any consequences, damages, or losses that may arise from such access or use. AUDIOVISUAL FIANZAS, S.G.R., is not responsible for security errors that may occur or for any damages that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to files or documents stored on it, as a result of:
The presence of a virus on the user's computer that is used to connect to the services and content of the website.;
Malfunctioning of the browser;
From the use of outdated versions of it.
6. AUDIOVISUAL FIANZAS, S.G.R., does not assume any responsibility for the contents linked on the website, as long as they are external to it, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations to the computer system (hardware and software), documents or files of the user, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
In the event that any user, client, or third party considers that the content or services provided by the linked pages are illegal or infringe upon the rights or assets of the user, a client, or a third party that may be subject to compensation, and in particular, consist of:
Activities or content that may be considered criminal according to Spanish criminal law.
Activities or content that infringe intellectual or industrial property rights.
Activities or content that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public security, and national defense.
Activities or content that endanger public health protection, respect for human dignity and the principle of non-discrimination, and the protection of health and childhood.
You may bring it to the attention of CREA SGR; however, the receipt of such communication by them shall not constitute acknowledgment for the purposes of the liability provided in Article 17 of the LSSICE.
7. The unauthorized use of the information contained on the website, its resale, as well as the infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights. AUDIOVISUAL FIANZAS, S.G.R., will result in the legally established responsibilities.
8. Any third-party link to the website must be directed to its main page, expressly prohibiting "deep linking," "framing," and any other use of the website's content for unauthorized third parties.
10. AUDIOVISUAL FIANZAS, S.G.R., and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the domicile of. AUDIOVISUAL FIANZAS, S.G.R., for any dispute that may arise from the access or use of the website.